PKR 28.49 to 59.49 lacs
Thar price in Pakistan varies from PKR 28,49,000 to PKR 59,49,000.
Thar car price in Pakistan
Mahindra Thar models are sold in India at different prices, starting from 10.54 lakhs to 16.78 lakhs (ex-showroom). Furthermore, it is exported to other countries like Nepal, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Nevertheless, the Mahindra Thar cannot be claimed to be officially sold in Pakistan since Mahindra has no authorized dealers and service centers there.
It means that the price of the Mahindra Thar in Pakistan is based on the importance and local market demand. Some internet reports indicate that the cost of the Mahindra Thar in Pakistan ranges between twenty-five lakhs to forty lakhs.
Sometimes, the Thar is referred to as the Mahindra Jeep, being closely related to Jeep Wrangler. Nevertheless, Mahindra has not violated Jeep’s trademark, as it has the rights to the old CJ Jeep Wrangler, which was manufactured from 1996 up to 2006. Mahindra Thar comes with own design and features distinct from those of the Wrangler. Mahindra Thar also targets another group of customers which is the Indian and Asian consumers who want a cheaper, yet rugged Sport Utility Vehicle.
Mahindra Thar Wheels:
On the other hand, the Mahindra Thar is fitted with 18-inch alloy wheels that support the tires of size 255/65 R18 which are also tubeless. Thar also comes equipped with brakes on all four wheels, front independent suspension, and multi-link rear suspension. It comes with mechanical locking differentials, brake lock differential, hill hold control, Hill descent control, ESP with rollover mitigation, etc.
Mahindra Thar price in Pakistan
|Estimated Price Range (PKR)
|Mahindra Thar AX Price in Pakistan
|PKR 28,49,000 – PKR 59,49,000
|Mahindra Thar LX Price in Pakistan
|PKR 28,49,000 – PKR 59,49,000
|Mahindra Thar General Price in Pakistan
Mahindra Thar Fuel Average
Mahindra Thar Top speed
Mahindra Thar Fuel Tank Capacity
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Liters)
|Mahindra Thar Fuel tank capacity
Mahindra Thar Engine
The Mahindra Thar is a compact SUV that has two engine options: a petrol engine and a diesel engine. Here is a table that explains the Mahindra Thar engine in terms of its type, displacement, power, torque, and transmission:
Mahindra Thar interior
Mahindra Thar is an off-road vehicle with a sporty appearance, but also with the comfort of a modern car inside. The inside of the Mahindra Thar is tailored to meet the demands and tastes of the contemporary off-roader. Here are some of the features and specifications of the Mahindra Thar interior.
- The Mahindra Thar has two seating options: a 4-seater option with front-facing rear seat and 6 6-seater option with rear side facing seats. This depends on the type but the seats are covered with either premium fabric or leatherette. Also, the seats can be adjusted to fit the needs of the driver and co-driver, which includes lumbar support.
- It comes with a dual-toned dashboard featuring the latest 7” touch screen multimedia unit that supports Android auto, Apple car play navigation, along with other connectivity devices. The dashboard comes along with a digital instrument cluster made of 3.5 inches multi-information display that displays varied vehicle information and warnings. A steering wheel and other mounted audio, telephone, and cruise controls are available on the dashboard.
- Some of utility and comfort features include power windows, central locking, push-button start-stop, keyless entry, electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors; roof-mounted speakers, bottle holders, cup holders, etc. It also has manual air-conditioning, rear AC vents, and a heater.
- Mahandara’s Thar incorporates safety and security characteristics like the provision of dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP with rollover mitigation, hill hold control, brake locking differential, ISOFIX Child Seat anchors, TPMS (tire press
Mahindra Thar Exterior
A compact SUV with an adventurous exterior design is the Mahindra Thar. The exterior of the Mahindra Thar has the following features and specifications:
- It is also important to note that the Mahindra Thar has a vast square snout in front with a conventional mesh grill with horizontal bars. Round halogen headlamps with LED DRL strips on both sides are located around the grille. It incorporates fog lamps and a skid plate on its front bumper. Opening the bonnet is done using a latch with a lock mechanism. The front bonnet also shares some creases and contours to bring some personality to the front end’s appearance.
- A 2-door exterior design, black external mirrors, and door handles of flap mechanism on Mahindra Thar. The external bolts in doors allow their easy removal during off-road drives. ## Extended wheel arches have thick cladding and wheel arches mounted on indicators that form the side profile of the car. Thar offers large floorsteps behind their doors facilitating an easy passage. In addition, Thar comes with a hardtop or a soft – top roof option with roof rails, which depends on the variant.
- The muscular and sporty back part of the Mahindra Thar includes a tailgate-mounted spare wheel, LED tail lights, rear fog lamps, rear wiper, and rear defogger with a high-mounted stop lamp. Tow hooks and skid plate attached to the rear bumper. It also comes with a handle and a lock for opening the tailgate. The fuel lid is located on the left-hand side of the car, which does not feature either a manual or electrically operated system.
Mahindra Thar Full Specification
|Sedan or Station wagon (estate)
|Petrol or Petrol/CNG with EFI
|1328 cc or 1586 cc
|90 – 107 hp
|118 – 141 Nm
|Manual or Automatic with 5-speed
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|6.9 – 13 L/100 km
|0 – 100 km/h in 11.7 seconds
|Length: 4230 – 4350 mm, Width: 1690 – 1720 mm, Height: 1454 – 1550 mm
|4 – 5 persons
|Front: McPherson Strut Coil Springs, Rear: Torsion Beam with Coil Springs
|Front: Ventilated Disc, Rear: Drum
|Rack & Pinion with Hydraulic Pump and Power Assist
|Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Immobilizer, High Mount Stop Lamp, Rear Fog Lamp, ISOFIX Child Seat Anchors, and more